- By using or browsing the Website’s services (“Services”), you agree to the terms and conditions stipulated herein, and shall be liable to comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
2. Before Using the Website
- You are responsible for preparing, at your own cost, the telecommunications equipment devices, software, and internet connections, etc., needed to use the Services. You are liable for any and all telecommunication and connection costs incurred in using the Services.
3. Membership Registration
- Parts of the Website are limited to members only.
- Please see the Regulations Concerning Membership Registration for matters relating to membership registration.
4. Copyrights and Trademark Rights
- Copyrights pertaining to information or files provided via the Website shall belong to the Company or the legitimate copyright holder (e.g., the provider thereof).
- Information and files provided via the Website may not be used beyond the scope of personal use stipulated in the Copyright Act.
5. Property Rights
- Property rights pertaining to information provided via the Website shall belong to the Company or the provider of such information to the Company.
The following acts are prohibited when using the Website. If a member commits any act set forth below, membership may be terminated.
- Any act that violates, or is likely to violate, the copyrights, property rights, other rights, privacy, reputation, or credit of any other user, any third party, or the Company.
- Any act that causes disadvantage or damage to any other user, any third party, or the Company, or any act that is likely to do so.
- Any act that defames any other user, any third party, or the Company.
- Any act that contravenes, or is likely to contravene, public order and morals.
- Any criminal act, any act that leads to a criminal act, or any act that is likely to do so.
- Any act of election campaigning or any act that leads to an act of election campaigning, regardless of whether or not an election is being held.
- Any act relating to or hinting at sexual services, or any act relating to religious or political activity.
- Any act committed for the purpose of private gain without the approval of the Company.
- Unauthorized use of member IDs and passwords, including but not limited to providing member IDs or passwords, or both, to any third party.
- Using, transmitting, or providing harmful computer viruses or other such programs via the Service or in relation to the Website.
- Use of information obtained via the Website beyond the scope of personal use without the Company’s approval, or modification of such information without permission.
- Any act that violates, or is likely to violate, any law or regulation.
- Any other act deemed inappropriate by the Company.
7. Termination, Suspension, Amendment of Services
- If any of the circumstances set forth below arise, the company may terminate, suspend, amend, cease, discontinue, or delay the operation of the services provided via the Website, either entirely or in part, without prior notice to users.
(1) If any of the circumstances set forth below arise, the company may terminate, suspend, amend, cease, discontinue, or delay the operation of the services provided via the Website, either entirely or in part, without prior notice to users.
(2) The Company is unable to maintain normal service as a result of natural disaster, riot, civil unrest, power outage, or other emergency.
(3) Termination, suspension, amendment of services by a telecommunications business.
(4) (4) The Company otherwise deems it necessary to temporarily suspend the Service.
8. Claims for Compensation
9. Exemption from Liability
- The Company shall bear no liability whatsoever for the damages caused in relation to the provision of information via the Website or otherwise in relation to the Website, except in cases where the damage is caused intentionally or through gross negligence on the Company’s part. You are completely responsible for your use of the Website.
- The Company implements technical measures to protect against computer viruses as appropriate from time to time, but makes no warranty that the information and services provided are not infected by such computer viruses. The Company bears no responsibility whatsoever for loss or damage caused by any virus transmitted through the use of information obtained from the Website or other websites linked to from the Website, except in cases where the damage is caused intentionally or through gross negligence on the Company’s part.
10. Personal Information Protection
- When using the Website, your personal information will be handled in accordance with JTB Personal Information Rules.
11. Governing Law
12. Resolving Disputes through Talks
- If any dispute arises between the Company and a user regarding the Website, the parties shall resolve such dispute in good faith.
13. Validity of These Regulations
- These regulations shall come into force on March 9, 2009 (Japan standard time).