<Regulations Concerning Membership Registration>
Ver. 1. June 1, 2009
Ver. 2. October 26, 2010
- The members-only services provided by the Website (“Services”) are available only to registered members
2. Membership Registration
- Membership registration is complete at such time as notice is provided via the Website of such completion. Any person registering as a member must provide his/her name, age, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other information deemed necessary by the Company, and such information must be accurate. 。
- If any person is deemed by the Company to be inappropriate for membership of JTB Sports Station—for instance by providing false, incorrect, or incomplete information in applying for membership; or violating regulations—the Company may terminate such person’s membership.
3. Members’ Responsibilities
- IDs and passwords assigned by the Company are valid only for use by the registered member, and use and administration of these are the member’s responsibility.
4. Cancellation of Membership
- Any member who wishes to cancel his/her membership may do so by filling out a Membership Cancellation Form and completing the cancellation procedures. However, a Membership Cancellation Form may be deemed invalid if information is incomplete or missing, in which case cancellation procedures may be deemed incomplete.
- If, at the time a member cancels his/her membership, such member has already registered event or otherwise has a valid agreement with a travel company , these shall remain in force following the cancellation of membership.
- The Company prohibits members to provide their member IDs or passwords, or both, to any third party. Members shall be liable for any and all damage arising as a result of unauthorized use of their ID or password, or both, where such unauthorized use is enabled by faulty administration of these by the member. If the Company incurs damage as a result of the foregoing, the pertinent member shall be liable for all such damage, and the Company may demand proportionate compensation (including attorney’s fees).
5. Personal Information Protection
6. Notices Issued by the Company
- The Company shall notify all members of necessary information from time to time by methods it deems appropriate, including but not limited to posting on the Website and e-mail.
- Such notices shall be deemed valid at such time as they are posted on the Website or the pertinent e-mail is sent.
7. Notices from Members to the Company
- The Company accepts notices from members by e-mail to the address specified by the Company, online via a form, by telephone to the number specified by the Company, or in writing by a dedicated form.
- The Company will respond to notices received from members within a few days. The Company does not deal with notices on days when it is closed for business, so notices received on such days will be read on subsequent business days.
8. Validity of These Regulations
- These regulations shall come into force on October 26, 2010 (Japan standard time).