Nagoya Women’s Online Marathon 2022 (Overseas)
Summary of the event
If this is the first time to use JTB sports station, you need to complete the process of new membership registration in advance.
*Entry Qualifications: Non-Japanese and Japanese living outside of Japan
*Registration will be closed on first-come, first-served basis, so we recommend you the early payment.
*Cancellation is not acceptable. (Entry fees will not be refunded.)
*Applying more than once per applicant is not acceptable.
*Home address should be correct to receive the finisher package.
*Please note that the application period is Japan Time.
*Participants will be required to download and register for a smartphone application “TATTA”. Please check if the TATTA app is available in your country/area before applying for the event. Participants in a country/area where the TATTA app is not available to download will be asked to join the event by submitting a running record. Please be aware that the map feature in the app may not be displayed in some countries/areas.
*Participants will be required to run a total of 42.195 km or more within the event period.
*Participants may participate in the event anytime, anywhere during the event period.
【Payment by credit card】
If after selecting payment by credit card, you do not enter the correct number or press the“Back”button while processing, your entry will not go through.
After registering, return to the My Page section and confirm that you have registered with “Payment Completely” displayed in the payment pane.
The event information
Click(tap) and look at item information
- From 13:00 on Sunday, March 13, 2022, to 23:59 on Saturday, April 30, 2022 (Japan time)
- Participation fee
- 10,000 yen
*Additionally, an administrative fee of 3,350 JPY and an international shipment handling fee of 1,500 JPY will be charged.
- Women runners who live outside Japan and are 19 years of age or older as of March 13, 2022
*Use of a wheelchair is not permitted.
- Time Limit
- before the event close
- Finisher Prizes
- (1)Tiffany’s exclusively designed pendant
(2)New Balance’s specially made finisher T-shirt
*More finisher prizes may be added or the above prizes may be changed without notice.
*Finisher prizes will be mailed to finishers after the event closes.
- (1)This event is not a race to compete for time. Run at your own pace and do not push yourself too hard.
(2)Follow traffic lights and all applicable traffic regulations including the Road Traffic Act.
(3)To prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus infection, avoid gathering together in a large group or running crowded areas such as downtown streets.
(4)For your safety, run inside athletic parks or riverside running trails as much as possible.
(5)Do not obstruct traffic or disturb public order.
(6)The Organizer will not carry accident insurance.
(7)Entry fees are not refundable under any circumstances, except when the event is cancelled for reasons attributable to the Organizer.
(8)Make thorough preparations for the event before participating, including sufficient training and a medical check-up prior to the every day.
(9)In addition to the above, follow instructions given by the Organizer with respect to any matters regarding the event.
<Inquiries Regarding Applications>
Nagoya Women’s Marathon 2022 Inquiry Desk
Hours: Monday - Friday 10:00 -17:00
■Terms of Application (Participants must agree to the following Terms of Application before making an application.)
(1) Applicants must understand and agree to the terms of application before making an application. Cancellation or refund of entry fees for personal reasons is not permitted after application.
(2) An individual may not apply more than once.
(3) False declaration of age, gender or records, or participation by anyone other than registered applicants themselves (foul participation) is prohibited. An individual or a group that has committed foul participation will be disqualified and may be banned from future events.
(4) Applicants may neither have another person run in their place nor transfer their entry rights to someone else. Any applicant who is discovered to have committed such a dishonest action will be disqualified and the Organizer will not make any sort of compensation.
(5) In the event that falls within the above (2), (3), or (4), entry fees will not be refunded.
(6) Information provided at the time of application may not be amended, altered, or cancelled after submission. If there is any problem with registered information, the Administrative Office will contact the applicant.
(7) The Organizer will not be held responsible for late application attributable to a troubled Internet connection, etc.
(8) Portrait rights and rights to publish videos, photographs, articles, records, location information, and applicants’ names, ages, birth dates, and addresses (name of country, prefecture or city/ward/town/village) in TV, newspapers, magazines, websites, etc. belong to the Organizer.
(9) The Organizer will not be held responsible for any injury, sickness, loss of personal belongings, or accident during the event.
(10) The event will be conducted in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
(11) In addition to the above Terms of Application, the event will be conducted in accordance with the precautions set forth separately by the Organizer.
The Organizer recognizes the importance of personal information and will comply with the act on the protection of personal information and related laws and regulations and handle personal information in accordance with the personal information protection policy of the Organizer. The Organizer will use personal information for participation guidance, notification of records and related information, provision of service from event sponsors, supporters, and concerned organizations, publication of results (rankings), and etc. for the purpose of improving the quality of service. The Organizer or its contractors may contact applicants to confirm details of their application.