[Cancellation] 40th Chitose JAL International Marathon
Summary of the event
- Period of the event
- 07 Jun 2020〜07 Jun 2020
- Event venue
- Hokkaido Chitose Sports Center Dynax Arena
- Event type
- The number of capacity
Banner for the event
Fresh green season in JUNE,
Enjoy SHINRIN-YOKU forest bathing run!🌿
*first-come, first-served basis entries
If this is the first time you are using JTB sports station,you need to complete the process of new membership registration in advance.
The event information
Click(tap) and look at item information
- Event Overview
- Event Venue
Chitose Sports Center Dynax Arena
Aoba Park～Lake Shikotsuko Forest Roa～Chitose Sports Center Dynax Arena
Date & Time
Sunday, June 07, 2020
* Rain or Shine!
・Receive participation award 7:00am ～ 4:40pm
・Half Marathon 9:30am
・3km (Junior high school student and over) 9:50am
・3km (Elementary school) 9:55am
・3km Family 10:00am
・Full Marathon 10:20am
・10km Run 12:30pm
1. Full Marathon 3 hours 25 minutes (at 22.5km mark)
5 hours 10 minutes (at 36.0km mark)
5 hours 40 minutes (at 39.0km mark)
2. Half Marathon 6 hours 10 miniutes(at 18.0km mark)
*Finish Closing Time 16:30
Eligibility for entry
Healthy men and women,Elementary school students and over.
However, full and half marathon is a high school student and over, 10km is a junior high school student and over.
- Entry Fees
- Please pay the following fee as expenses of number card, program production fee, participation awards and insurance fee.
1. Full Marathon 6,500 yen
2. Half Marathon 5,200 yen
3. 10km 3,500 yen
4. 3km 3,300 yen
5. 3km Family (One Adult and One Child) 4,000 yen
6. 3km Family (3 people including children) 5,000 yen
*Elementary school students (ages 6 to 12) · Junior high school students (13 to 15 years old), High school students (16 to 18 years old) : 2,000 yen
- Participation Awards
- JAL Original towel for all participants.
*One set will be distributed to each group for 3km Family category.
- 1)Men : Top 6 runners for each categories except 3km.
2)3km for Men : Top 3 runners.
3)Women : Top 3 runners for each categories.
4)3km Family : Top 3 runners.
5)Elemantary school student : men and women of top 6 runners
Also, Japan Airlines domestic round trip tickets will be presented to 4 male and female winners of full marathon and half marathon. (The section is optional).
- Special Awards
- ●"Pair trip HAWAI 5days " organized by JAL pack" as Special prize will be given to ONE runner from both finishers of Full marathon and Half marathon who will participate lottery event that will be held at 15:00 on the event day.
Also,one runner who is certified as good performer and lives in Chitose city,will be dispatched to Ibusuki-Nanohana Marathon as Sister City prize.
●Original T-shirt as Lucky Awards for runners who has been assigned the last two number"40" in the number card. (One T-shirt for 3km Family)
●Over 80 years runners will receive the memorial prize.
●The special lottery event is planed that you will get local specialties and sports goods.
- ●Finishers Certificate will be issued according to runners finish.
●The full and half marathon courses cross the Doudou Shikotsuko Kouen Line twice (after the 33 km point in the full course and after the 11 km point in the half course). Runners may be stopped for safety reasons, so please follow the instructions of the officials on site.
●We will present T-shirts commemorating the completion of the race to all participants who finish the half or full marathons.
●After event, the names and records of all the finishers will be posted in "Doshin Sports" newspaper.Purchase of "Doshin Sports" newspaper is available online.
*The date of the post is subject to be changed.
●We do not have a wheelchair section at this event.
●You can leave your valuables at the storage location (free of charge; to be placed in one A4-sized envelope). Please keep other luggage under self management.
●We recommend bringing your health insurance card, in case of injury.
●Free shuttle bus is available from JR Chitose Station, Sumiyoshi Softball Field and adjacent parking lot (capable of parking about 1,000 cars) to the venue (near Chitose City Library).
●The number of parking lots prepared by the organizer is limited, so it is recommended that you use a shared car, use the Sumiyoshi Softball Field and the adjacent parking lot where you can afford to park, or use public transportation.
●Before the start of the 9:30 half marathon, we’ve frequently seen 3 km runners taking up positions near the start line in order to secure front positions for their race. It’s very dangerous if you get caught in the crowd at the start of the marathon, so we ask that you please wait at the location indicated by the officials on site until 10 minutes before the race. Also, make sure to follow the instruction of the staff to move to the starting area 10 minutes before the start.
●We will not provide pain-killing and anti-inflammatory sprays at this event. Please prepare your own if necessary.
For the purpose of contributing to more efficient operation of the event, personal information may be used by the organizers, or supplied to cooperating/supporting organizations, to deliver the participation guidelines, results notifications, related information and next year’s event notification, to announce race records and for emergency measures and collaboration among medical service facilities, as well as for providing services by event sponsors and cooperating/supporting organizations. The organizers or outsourcing contractors may contact participants to confirm application details.
- Picking up Number card and runner chip
- 【The day before the event】
Date:June 6 2020(Saturday)
Time: 2:00pm ～ 5:00pm : Check-in (Right side of entrance, the Sports Center Dynax Arena)
【The event day】
Date:June 7 2020(Sunday)
Time: 7:00am ～ 8:30am: Check-in (Right side of entrance, the Sports Center Dynax Arena)
* Check-in for the 10 km ends at 10:00am
*The final information with number card voucher and runners guide will be post on your own "My page" of JTB Sports Station about two weeks before the event.
Please print out and bring the voucher with you to the check-in reception.
- Award for completion
- Completion memorial T-shirt will be awarded for the completed runner of Full or Half marathon.
Size is Ｓ ・ Ｍ ・ Ｌ ・ ＸＬ.
Event secretariat information
|Event secretariat||Chitose JAL Marathon Organizing Committee|
|Application address||JTB Sports Station|
※All applications for are under the consent of the terms and conditions listed below.
1. We will not acknowledge any cancellations or modifications due to personal circumstances, once you’ve submitted your application, nor will we compensate any over-payments or duplicate payments.
2. We will not offer refunds in the event that the convention is cut short or canceled due to earthquakes, storms, floods, snowfall, accidents or illnesses.
3. I am not ill, nor am I dealing with heart problems, and I’m in healthy condition and have trained sufficiently to participate in this event. Participants are responsible for their own health during the convention.
4. In the event that a problem occurs and a competition is put on hold, I will obey the instructions of the event organizers. Similarly, I will follow any instructions given by the safety and management personnel.
5. In the event of injury or illness during the convention, I will not object to the supplied first-aid treatment. The organizers are not responsible for the methods or processes used in treating participants.
6. I exempt the organizers from responsibility for any accidents, losses or injuries during the event(included at Parking), and I will not demand any compensation for damages.
7. I acknowledge that reparations for any accidents or injuries during the convention fall under the insurance purchased on the convention’s side.
8. (In the case that the participant is a minor:) My legal guardian has consented to my participation in this convention.
9.I will not lie about my age or gender, and no one else will attend this convention in my place. If any such falsifications are discovered, I will accept any decisions by the organizers, such as revoking any rewards I receive and losing the right to participate in any future events. I also acknowledge that the organizers are completely exempt from responsibility for refunds or aid with regard to participants who falsified information.
10.I give permission for the use of any video footage, pictures, articles or recordings of the convention (which may contain my name, age, gender, picture or personal information) in media such as newspapers, television, magazines, pamphlets and on the internet. I grant usage rights of that material to the organizers.
11.The handling of participants’ personal information will be in accordance with the rules outlined by the organizers.
12.In addition to the above application terms, follow the event guidelines.
(In case of discrepancy, the event guidelines is priority)