[Cancellation] TOTTORI MARATHON 2020
Summary of the event
- Period of the event
- 15 Mar 2020〜15 Mar 2020
- Event venue
- Tottori Tottori Sand Dunes Oasis Square
- Event type
- The number of capacity
Banner for the event
*Japanese and foreigners living outside of Japan and foreigners living in Japan.
*On a first-come, first-served basis.
*200 positions for the overseas runners.
The event information
Click(tap) and look at item information
- Event Date / Schedule
- [Event Date]
Sunday March 15th, 2020
Opening Ceremony: 8:45 am
(at Oasis Square)
Start: 9:00 am
Award Ceremony: 1:00 pm
(at Coca Cola West Sports Park)
Event Finish: 3:00 pm
- Start Time
- 9:00 am
*Time Limit is 6 hours
- Course / Time Limit
Start: Tottori Sand Dunes Oasis Square
2164-834 Fukube-cho Yuyama, Tottori City, Tottori 689-0105
Finish: Coca・Cola West Sports Park Athletic Stadium
146-1 Fuse, Tottori City, Tottori 680-0944
Please see the map: http://www.nnn.co.jp/event/marathon/course.html
1. The organizer set the target time for the race in terms of their safety,
the traffic control, security, and event operations.
2. Check Point and Closing Time will be changed without notice. (Currently,
3. After the closing time, please follow the instruction and move immediately to the
sidewalk and please board the rescue bus
4. Regardless of the time limit at checkpoints, during the race, if a contestant's
progress is extremely delayed, race officials may disqualify him/her from the
5. Objection for the Check point and Rescue will not be accepted.
- Numbercard / Check-In
- [Number Card voucher]
The further information will be uploaded on My page about 2 weeks before the event.
Date: March 15th, 2020 6:00 am - 8:00 am
Location: Starting Point (Tottori Sand Dunes Oasis Square )
- Event Venue
- [Event Venue]
Tottori Sand Dunes Oasis Square
2164-834 Fukube-cho Yuyama, Tottori City, Tottori 689-0105
1. Free Shuttle Buss will be provided from the following 3 locations.
*JR Tottori Staion
*Coca・Cola West Sports Park
*Temporary parking for TOTTORI MARATHON
2. There are no parmanent parking around starting area. Please be sure to come with public transportation. Parmittion is required to drop off the runners around the starting area.
3. Cloakroom will be availavle on marathon day. Organizer will be deliver starting area to finish area. Valuables are not accepted. Be sure to pack with the specific bag.
- Commemorative Gifts/ Pick Up
- First 8 runners for male and female in each event.
Top 3 finishers in each female and male age group.
(Age Group: Under 30 yrs old, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70 plus)
- *Those who are 18 years old and older and healthy enough to complete the race within 6 hours.
*Those who are under 20 years old are required the signature by guardian.
*Those who understand this competition’s aim.
- Competition Rules
- The race will be conducted in accordance with the 2019 rules and regulations of the JAAF and this competition.
- Escort Runner
- Any runners who have difficulties to run alone may have an escort runner.
Please be sure to answer the required questions on the entry form.
- (1) The organizers accept no responsibility for delays in runners as a result of transportation and traffic.
(2) During the race, in case of emergency it will to stop running and give priority to emergency car or residents.
(3) During the race, please follow the instruction of police and inspector.
(4) It is not accept any assistance for race except the permitted escort runners.
(incl. Bike, Animals and so on)
(5) Be sure to wear your number card and timing chip for race, and after the race
please return it. If cannot participate or retire the race, please return your
timing chip. It will be invoiced in case of damaged or loss.
(6）Be sure to wear the bib can see clearly on your chest.
(7) For prevention of the accident, keep checking your physical condition and if
you feel strange please stop the race. The organizers will take emergency measures,
however will not accept the responsibility.
(8) Organizer are not permitted to show up the banner or wear the costume of a kind
that are suitable for sporting events, such as those that contravene laws or go
against public order and standards of decency, or those that compromise the safety
or comfort of other runners and spectators at the venue including the course and
during the event.
(9) In some case, organizer permit the consignment sale of photographs.
(10)If you find a suspicious object or danger object at the venue including on the
course please inform it immediately to staff or police.
- Notes on Entry
- (1) Changes, amendments and cancellations cannot be made to the content of
applications once complete the credit card payment on the website.
(2) The organizers accept no responsibility for delays in applications as a result of
defects with internet devices/lines.
(3) In the case of online applications, applications may not be possible due to
issues with the user’s terminal, OS or browser.
(4) The receipt for entry fee will not be issued. Please use the statement from your
credit card company instead.
(5) The organizers will send further information to overseas entrants via email,
and will not confirm it with runners in case of non-delivery due to problems with registered addresses.
- The organizers fully recognize the importance of personal information, comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related laws of Japan, and handle
such information in accordance with the organizers’ policy to protect personal
information. In order to offer better services to the participants, the organizers
will use such personal information for the purposes of sending participation
guidelines, giving notification of time records and related information, providing
services by co-sponsoring, cooperating, and supporting organizations and other
related organizations, and announcing race records (rankings, etc.).
Event secretariat information
|Application address||JTB Sports Station|
|Postal address||9F, 3-1-8 Minami-Kyuhoji-cho, Chuo-ku,Osaka,Japan|
|Business hours||9：30～17：30 weekdays only (JST)|
For accommodation / access query
Addition desk：Shin-nihonkai Shinbun Tottori head office
1. Duplicate applications for the same event by the same person will not be allowed. The entry will be rejected if it is discovered.
2. JAAF member are not allowed to entry as General Entry and vice versa. The false registration will be disqualified, and record and rank will be disabled.
3. Fraudulent entry or similar case will be disqualified.
In such cases, entry will be cancelled and entry fees/processing fees will not be refunded.
Should any such acts be discovered, future entry will not be accepted.
4. Entries are non-cancelable/non-refundable by personal reason. In the event, any overpaid/double-paid fees also will not be refunded.
5. In an earthquake, storm/flood damage, snowfall, accidents, epidemic disease, or any other reasons, the organizers will assess the situation and make a decision concerning scaling down/cancelling the race accordingly.
Organizers will make a decision concerning whether fee will be refunded or not refunded.
6. The organizer will only provide first-aid treatment be injury or sickness that arises during the race and will not take any responsibility later.
Runners are responsible for their own health. Please have a medical check before the race and pay attention to your physical conditions to make appropriate preparations for the race.
Please bring your insurance certificate with you just in case.
7. I will follow the instruction of the event organizers to stop the race in case they judge that the continuation of the event is unable.
In addition, I will follow their instruction regarding the safe and smooth management of the event.
8. I will not make false statements of age, sex, name, and will not let proxy runner to join the race.
I agree that the event organizer will not take any responsibility for providing first-aid treatment to false runners, and entry fee including insurance fee will not refunded.
9. I take care of my health and have trained well and will join the race.
I have no objection to receiving emergency first-aid treatment and its process for injury due to accident or illness during the race.
10. Runners will be compensated for accidents, injuries and diseases within the coverage of the event insurance.
11. The organizers are not held liable for accidents, loss, injuries and diseases during the event. Runners will not make a claim for damages against the organizers.
12. My family, relatives and guardian (if the runner is a minor) fully recognize and admit my joining the event.
13. I understand that during the race or in related activities, I may be photographed, filmed, and/or videotaped. I agree to allow my name, photo, video or film likeness to be used for any legitimate promotional purpose by the event holders, producers, sponsors, organizers and assigns.
14. The organizers fully recognize the importance of personal information, comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related laws of Japan, and handle such information in accordance with the organizers’ policy to protect personal information. In order to offer better services to the participants, the organizers will use such personal information for the purposes of sending participation guidelines, giving notification of time records and related information, providing services by co-sponsoring, cooperating, and supporting organizations and other related organizations, and announcing race records (rankings, etc.).
15. For event-related matters not covered above, please follow the instructions of the organizers.