Ibigawa Marathon 2019
Summary of the event
- Period of the event
- 10 Nov 2019〜10 Nov 2019
- Event venue
- GifuIbigawa Ibigawa police station
- Event type
- The number of capacity
Participation application acceptance period
27 May 2019 20:00 ～ 16 Aug 2019 23:59
*Japanese live in Japan cannot be entry from this site.（It is not accepting the residents of Japan, irrespective of nationality.）
*Overseas Residents are able to participate without lottery,
however the application is accepted by first come, first served who have completed the application. Please be advised that it is not able to complete the application if it is fully booked.
8:00 p.m. of Monday, May 27 2019 to 11:59 p.m. of Friday, August 16 2019
*Please click following URL for Entry and Application Procedures.
The event information
Click(tap) and look at item information
- Event Date
- November 10, 2019 (Sunday) ※Rain or shine
- Anshin card reception
- November 9, 2019 (Saturday) 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
November 10, 2019 (Sunday) 6:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- In front of Ibi Police Station
【Marathon】 9:45 a.m.
【Half Marathon】 10:30 a.m.
- Ibigawa town hall
- ■Ibigawa marathon course (Japan Association of Athletics Federations certified course) 42.195km
In front of Ibi Police Station → Ibikyo → Fujihashi → Ibikyo → Ibigawa town hall
■Ibigawa half marathon course (Japan Association of Athletics Federations certified course) 21.0975km
In front of Ibi Police Station → Ibikyo → Totsukumi <turn-around> → Ibikyo → Ibigawa town hall
- 【Marathon】20 participants
【Half Marathon】20 participants
- Competition method
- For the competition, we have imposed the following type of time-limit points.
For participants who are unable to pass or who are at a pace that will surely exceed the time limit, please discontinue immediately and board the sweep bus when so instructed by the race officials.
8.6km point - 1 hour and 15 minutes
20.0km point - 2 hours and 50 minutes
33.9km point - 4 hours and 50 minutes
39.1km point - 5 hours and 30 minutes
Goal point - 6 hours
8.4km point - 1 hour and 10 minutes
Goal point - 3 hours
- Entry fees
- 【Marathon】 7,000 yen
【Half Marathon】 5,000 yen
※If you don't need rewards for participation, entry fee is discounted 500 yen.
18 years of age or older (excluding high school students).
Must be able to complete the race within 5 hours and 45 minutes.
15 years of age or older (excluding junior high school students).
Must be able to complete the race within 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- Rewards for participation
- •Entrants can choice from T-shirt, Local special souvenir, calf protecter and nothing(-500 yen from entry fees).
•Certification with your photo and finisher's towel (only for participants who have completed the race within the time limit).
- •Men and women who finished from the first to tenth place.
•Category by age up to the 3rd place （under 29 years of age, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+）
- In the start pont, entrants line up order estimated time.
Official record means gross time (gun start).
The organizer will invite championships of man and woman to St George Marathon 2020 in Uta of United States. (excluding who are championships in a row)
They will not send miss runners rewards for participation.
- Recognizing the importance of personal information, the organizer strictly adheres to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and all related laws and regulations and abides by its own personal information protection policy. To provide a better service to all event participants, the organizer will use this information for the following purposes: to notify participants of event details, course times, and other related information; to inform participants of future events and offer services from cooperating, partner, or related organizations; and to announce course times (rankings, etc.). The organizer or an authorized representative may also use such information to contact you to verify the content of your application.
- Notes concerning applications
- 1. The organizer shall not be responsible for any delay to your application caused by problems with postal or Internet services.
2. The online application form may not be compatible with all devices, operating systems, web browsers, etc.
Event secretariat information
|Event secretariat||Ibigawa Marathon Executive Committee|
|Application address||JTB Sports Station|
|Postal address||9F, MPR Hommachi Bldg, 3-1-8 Minami-Kyuhoji-cho, Chuo-ku, Osaka,541-0058,Japan|
|Business hours||9:30 - 17:30 (Every Weekends, National Holidays and Dec. 30th to Jan. 3rd)|
■Registration terms and conditions
* Participants must consent to the following terms and conditions before signing up.
1. Accident, loss, injury, or illness during the marathon
(1) I confirm that I am free of heart disease and other illnesses. I am careful about my health and have trained sufficiently to take on the event. I understand that by participating in the event, I accept full responsibility for any injury, illness, accident, loss of belongings or other such incident that I may experience.
(2) If I suffer an injury or an illness during the event, I will not object to receiving first-aid. I will also not question the right of the organizers to determine how the treatment will be conducted.
(3) My family, relatives, guardians (if the participant is a minor) or team members (in the case of a team entry) have consented to my participation in the event.
(4) I will bring my health insurance card (copy) when I participate.
(5) I understand that the liability of the organizer with regard to compensation for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur during the race is limited to the terms of the insurance that the organizer has taken out.
(6) I hereby exempt the organizer from responsibility with regard to any accident, injury, illness, loss of belongings or other such incident that I may experience during the race and agree that I will not file any claims for compensation.
2. Cancellation or shortening of the event due to circumstances beyond the organizer's control (earthquake, storm or flood damage, etc.)
(1) The marathon course is within a flood zone area. The event may be canceled in the event of flood restrictions, a rockslide, an earthquake, storm or flood damage, snowfall, criminal activity, an accident, a strike, terrorism or other circumstances beyond the organizer's control. Even after the event has started, the organizer or facility manager reserve the right to shorten or cancel the marathon if they determine that it would be difficult to maintain the safety of the runners and the volunteers.
(2) Entry fees will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the event is shortened or cancelled in situations such as those listed above.
(3) I understand that if the organizer determines that there is a hindrance to the event and consequently decides to stop the race, I will stop immediately and do as instructed.
I also understand that should an accident, fire, or other emergency occur during the event, emergency vehicles will be given priority on the course. In such cases, I will follow the instructions of the police, firefighters, and event officials.
3. Prohibition of false applications, fraudulent participation, and changes/cancellation after application
(1) I will not make any false declarations regarding matters such as my age or gender, and I will not participate using another participant's bib number. If I am found to have violated these conditions, I will abide by the decision of the organizer with regard to matters such as whether I will be disqualified, stripped of any awards that I may have received, and banned from participating in future events. In addition, I acknowledge that the organizer is under no obligation to refund or provide aid to any applicant who makes a false declaration or participates using a bib number registered under another person's name.
(2) Once your application has been submitted, you cannot change categories or cancel your entry due to personal reasons. In addition, any overpayment or duplicate payment of entry fees will not be refunded.
4. Handling of personal information and image rights
(1) I hereby give my consent for event footage, photographs, articles, course times, and other materials (including those containing personal information such as my name, age, gender, course time, and image) to be used in media such as newspapers, TV programs, magazines, the Internet, and pamphlets. I also grant the organizer the rights to publish and otherwise use the above.
(2) The applicant's personal information will be handled in accordance with the organizer's personal information protection policy, which is described separately.
(1) The organizer bears no responsibility for any delays caused by matters such as the road conditions or public transportation issues on the day of the event.
(2) In addition to the above terms, the organizer will also conform to a separate set of event rules. (In the event of a discrepancy, the event rules will take precedence.)