Shimada Oigawa Marathon in Liberty 2019
Summary of the event
- Period of the event
- 27 Oct 2019〜27 Oct 2019
- Event venue
- Event type
- The number of capacity
Just a few left
*If or are displayed, it might be a case of not able to participate to apply your family and friends.
Participation application acceptance period
01 Jun 2019 12:00 ～ 31 Jul 2019 17:30
Banner for the event
・We will inform entrants about detail of the event by e-mail before about 2 weeks of the day.
・Those who take part in the race using Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport can use the 10,000 yen roundtrip air fare subsidy system.
・It is a flat course setting, and it is a course that is easy for all runners, such as beginners and runners aiming to record.
・Water supply and lunch service are substantial. In order to meet the hunger of runners who have been running for a long time at the race, we offer special product "large aid station", where mini chicken ramen, small (sweet) buns, oden, fried noodle and menus covering as many as 30 types, including oranges, soups, rice balls, chocolates, cookies, Shimada soup (Shimada-jiru) including Shimada special cold tea service with hospitality.
・We are holding "Shimada Toasting Town" as a pleasure after the marathon completion. Restaurants in Shimada city are waiting for you to prepare the service items of each shop, such as 1 cup of draft beer service and 1 dish service of grilled meat.
"Shimada Toasting Town" is held on the day before and the day of the race for two days on the day of the tournament, and the store is open from 3 pm.
There is no space to store big laggage. Please bring only small laggage (Plastic bag what is 600mm×500mm size will be distributed by the organizer to deposit your small laggage.The laggage which cannot be stored in the plastic bag may not be allowed to deposit).
The event information
Click(tap) and look at item information
- Sunday, October 27, 2019
- Event type
- Full marathon (42.195 km)
- Starts from Shimada City Office–Shimada commerce high school west street–Hondori Street–Kawagoe ruins-marathon course Liberty–Finish line at Shimada City Athletic Field.
- 8,000 runners (applications will no longer be accepted when the number of applicants reaches 8,000)
- Entry fee
- 7,500 yen
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old (excluding high school students)
- 9:00 a.m.
- Time limit
- 7 hours (from the starting gun)
*Cut-off time at checkpoint is not set, but the race will be terminated 7 hours after the starting gun.
- Men’s and women’s general category: 1st to 10th place;
Men’s and women’s by age group: 1st to 3rd place
- 1) Runners are expected to undergo a health check before race day to ensure their condition is suitable. Runners who feel sick during the event are expected to stop racing immediately.
2) The event organizers will provide first-aid treatment for accidents during the race but any medical treatment thereafter will be provided within the scope of the event’s insurance policy.
3) Follow the staff’s instructions in case of an emergency during the event.
4) Runners must have overseas traveler's insurance and bring the copy of certificate on the day.
5) Entry applications are not accepted on the day of the event.
6) The event organizers hold all rights to publish any videos, images, articles or records from the event to the media including TV, newspapers, magazines and the Internet.
7) In case of an earthquake, gale, flooding, snowfall, unusual incident, accident or an epidemic, the event organizers will determine each time whether the event needs to be scaled down or cancelled.
8) Entry fees will not be refunded in any way, including cases in which the runner does not participate in the race or the race is cancelled by the decision of the event organizers.
- Personal Information Policy
- We, the organizer of this event, realize the importance of personal information, and will comply with laws and related ordinances concerning the protection of personal information, and handle the obtained information in accordance with our personal information protection policy. We may use the information in order to improve services to entrants. Namely, we may provide entrants with the guide “information for entrants”, notice of record, related information, services by organizations related to the event, and notice of results (ranking). Further, the organizer or its agent may contact you regarding your application.
Event secretariat information
|Application address||JTB Sports Station Desk|
|Business hours||Mon～Fri 9：30am～5：30pm Japan Standard Time (GMT+9)|
JTB Sports station
Office hours：Weekdays 9:30AM～5:30PM ( Off on weekends, national holidays and the 30th Dec～ the 3rd Jan）
1. After entry, runners cannot change the type of the event they are participating in or cancel the entry for personal reasons. No refunds will be made for overpayments or duplicate payments.
2. In case of an earthquake, gale, flooding, snowfall, unusual incident, accident or an epidemic, the event organizers will determine each time whether the event needs to be scaled down or cancelled.
3. Entry and service fees will not be refunded in any way, including cases in which the runner does not participate in the race or the race is cancelled by the decision of the event organizers.
4. I do not have a heart disease or any other illness. I will watch my health and take part in the event with sufficient training before the event. I will take responsibility for any injury or illness, accidents or missing items that may occur to me during the event.
5. I will immediately accept any recommendation by the event organizers to abandon if the organizers have determined that continued participation is difficult. I will also follow the organizers’ safety control and event management rules.
6. I do not object to receiving first-aid treatment if I sustain injury or get sick during the event. I shall not hold the event organizers liable for the manner and process that first aid treatment is provided.
7. I shall not hold the event organizers liable for any accidents, missing items, illness or injury during the event and shall not claim any damages.
8. I agree that the coverage of any accidents, injury or illness that might occur to me during the event will be provided within the scope of the event’s insurance policy.
9. My family members, relatives, guardians (if the runner is a minor), and team members (if the entry has been made under the team representative’s name) have consented to my entering the event.
10. I will not make false reports regarding my age, gender and other matters. Nor will I have anyone else run under my name. If such falsifications become disclosed, I agree to have my participation rights and awards stripped, lose the rights to participate in future races, and to follow any other decisions made by the event organizers. For such falsifications, and if a runner runs under someone else’s name, the event organizers shall not be held liable for the lack of medical treatment, refunds and any other such provisions.
11. I agree that event videos, photos, articles, records (that include personal information such as my name, age, gender, records and images) will be used and published in the media such as newspapers, TV programs, magazines, the Internet and booklets. The event organizers shall hold the rights to publish and use these assets.
12. The personal information of event entrants will be handled as per the event regulations, published in a separate section.
13. I will follow the entry agreement above, as well as the event regulations stipulated by the event organizers (if there are discrepancies, the event regulations take precedence).