32nd SUFFOLKLAND SHIBETSU HALF MARATHON
Summary of the event
- Period of the event
- 22 Jul 2018〜22 Jul 2018
- Event venue
- Hokkaido Shibetsu
- Event type
- The number of capacity
Just a few left
*If or are displayed, it might be a case of not able to participate to apply your family and friends.
Participation application acceptance period
12 Apr 2018 00:00 ～ 15 Jun 2018 23:59
Banner for the event
*Non-Japanese living inside and outside of Japan
*Japanese living outside of Japan
*first-come, first-served entries
The entry for "5km","2km" or "Fun run",please inquiry via email.
The event information
Click(tap) and look at item information
- Date and time
- Sunday, July 22, 2018
Half Marathon starts at 9:30 a.m.(next to Saikyou-ji)
10km at 10:30 a.m.(near Yamamoto dental clinic)
- Shibetsushi Central Park（Finish area)
- Participants must be males or females aged over 18, as of July 22, 2018.
Male High school students is available for 10km race
We ask that minors (aged under 20) participate with the consent of their guardians.
- Race rules
- Based on the 2018 JAAF regulations and the regulations of this race.
(Difference in height and length)
- Events, Division, Participation fee
- Half marathon (21.0975 km)
※first come, first served
Participation fee: ¥4,500
※first come, first served
Participation fee: ¥4,500
High school students:\3,000
**Please be noted entry category "Female High school students entry" is not operated.
*The participation fee will not be refunded under any circumstances, including in the event of non participation due to personal circumstances or withdrawal after registration.
**Please inquiry via email the following category.**
Participation fee: ¥4,500 / High school students:\3,000 / Junior High school students:\2,000
Participation fee: Elementary Students:3rd grade to 6th grade \1,500
Participation fee:\2,500 / Children:\1,000
- Entry Number
- Please indicate your entry category according to following event number in the application.
Male who are between 18 years old to 30 years old :3
Female who are between 18 years old to 30 years old :8
Male who are between 31 years old to 40 years old :4
Female who are between 31 years old to 40 years old :9
Male who are between 41 years old to 50 years old :5
Female who are between 41 years old to 50 years old :10
Male who are between 51 years old to 60 years old :6
Female who are between 51 years old to 60 years old :11
Male who are 61 years old or older :7
Female who are 61 years old or older:12
Male High school students:20
Male who are between 18 years old to 30 years old :15
Female who are between 18 years old to 30 years old :21
Male who are between 31 years old to 40 years old :16
Female who are between 31 years old to 40 years old :22
Male who are between 41 years old to 50 years old :17
Female who are between 41 years old to 50 years old :23
Male who are between 51 years old to 60 years old :18
Female who are between 51 years old to 60 years old :24
Male who are 61 years old or older :19
Female who are 61 years old or older:24
- 1st and 6th grade runners from each age category will be awarded.
- Participation Awards
- Sports towel(ASICS)
- Check point
- Checkpoints will close at the following times.
Runners arriving after these times will not be allowed to continue the race.
1st: 10km 1 hour and 10 minutes
2nd: 15km 1 hour and 45 minutes
3rd: 20km 2 hours and 20 minutes
8.9025km: 1 hour and 20 minutes(around 20km sigh of Half division)
*Race officials will order any runners who are behind the “Do Not Finish Notifiers”, who are running at the pace of timing for checkpoint closure, to stop racing, even if those runners have not yet reached the checkpoint.
- Number cards pick up
- Number cards voucher will be update to "my page" at JTB Sports Station website before 2-3 weeks on the event.For participants from outside of Japan, please bring the voucher and pick up them at the information desk for foreigners
（Number card pick up）
Date: Sunday, July 22, 2018 7:30-9:00
Venue: SHIBETSU CITY GYMNASIUM
- Marathon course checking tour / Opening Ceremony
- 【Marathon course checking tour】
* Enjoy the tour for checking the marathon course at day of the event.
The date : 21st of July
The tour starts: 13:00
Departing place: In front of SHIBETSU CITY GYMNASIUM
※You are required to apply(Free of charge) in the application.
The date : 21st of July
The tour starts: 18:00
Departing place: Shibetsu Grand Hotel
- *Four water station will be provided,and the placing Special drink is prohibited.
*You can leave your personal belonging at Checking venue in SHIBETSU CITY GYMNASIUM on the race day.
Event secretariat information
|Event secretariat||SUFFOLKLAND SHIBETSU HALF MARATHON Entry center|
|Application address||JTB Sports Station|
|Postal address||9F, MPR Hommachi Bldg,3-1-8 Minami-Kyuhoji-cho, Chuo-ku, Osaka, JAPAN|
|Business hours||Hours 9:30-17:30; Closed Sat.,Sun.and holidays **Japan Standard Time (GMT+9)**|
『SUFFOLKLAND SHIBETSU HALF MARATHON Executive committee』
Higashi3jo 3chome,Shibetsu,Hokkaido, Shibetsu Board of Education
e-mail address email@example.com
1. Entries are non cancelable/ nonrefundable. In the event, any overpaid/ double-paid fees also will not be refunded.
2. In an earthquake, storm/ flood damage, snowfall, accidents, epidemic disease, or any other reasons, the organizers will assess the situation and make a decision concerning scaling down/ cancelling the race accordingly.
Organizers will make a decision concerning whether fee will be refunded or not refunded.
3. All participants should be in excellent health and capable of easily completing the race of their choice.
Participants are requested to take responsibility for their belongings, manage their own health and avoiding accidents during the events.
4. I agree to abide by any decision of a race official relative to my ability to safely complete the race, which decision is at the sole discretion of the race official and I agree lack of a decision does not create any liability whatsoever.
5. The organizers shall bear no responsibility other than the provision of first aid in the event of illness, loss, or other accidents during the event.
6. The organizers are not held liable for accidents, loss, injuries and diseases during the event. Runners will not make a claim for damages against the organizers.
7. Runners will be compensated for accidents, injuries and diseases within the coverage of the event insurance.
8. Consents of family members, parents (runners under the age of 20) are required to participate in the event.
9. False statements of age, sex, name, and time records are strictly prohibited.
Should any such acts be discovered, the entry/ award in question will be cancelled, entry fees and charges will not be refunded, and future applications for this event will not be accepted.
10. I understand that during the race or in related activities, I may be photographed, filmed, and/or videotaped. I agree to allow my name, photo, video or film likeness to be used for any legitimate promotional purpose by the event holders, producers, sponsors, organizers and assigns.
11. The organizers fully recognize the importance of personal information, comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related laws of Japan, and handle such information in accordance with the organizers’ policy to protect personal information.
12. The sponsor will not bear responsibility for lateness caused by a delay or accident while traveling, so please factor in time for unexpected events when traveling to the venue.
13.For event-related matters not covered above, please follow the instructions of the organizers.
The organizers are aware of the importance of personal information, and will handle all personal information based on policies on protecting personal information drawn up by the organizers in adherence to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws.
Personal information is used for the purpose of improving services for marathon entrants, such as the provision of race guides, notifications of records, notification of related information, provision of services from marathon sponsors, supporters and related organizations, the publication of records (rankings etc.), and surveys.
※In some cases, the organizers or Entry Desk will contact applicants to confirm their application details.