SATOYAMA RUN in HIDA TAKAYAMA 2018
Summary of the event
- Period of the event
- 09 Sep 2018〜09 Sep 2018
- Event venue
- Event type
- The number of capacity
*If or are displayed, it might be a case of not able to participate to apply your family and friends.
Participation application acceptance period
09 Mar 2018 12:00 ～ 10 Aug 2018 23:59
※ first-come, first-served entries
※ All runners should apply for accommodation and the eve party. Please see the details at our web-site
※Only marathon entry is NOT accepted.
The event information
Click(tap) and look at item information
- Sunday, September 9th ,2018 Start at 8:00 am
(starting time is subject to change depends on the schedule of city bus)
- Half Marathon, Quarter Marathon
- ±10km Course at Takayama-shi Nyukawa-cho Area
【Start and finish at Nyukawa Branch】
- Number of Participants, Time Limit, Entry Fee
- Entry Type：Overseas（ Including Foreign residents in Japan ）
Number of Participants：100
Time Limits：Half/4 hours Quater/2 hours※1※2
※1 The time limit is based on the gun time.
※2 The cut-off time is set due to traffic, security and event operation purposes. In addition to the determined cut-off points, the organizer may stop the runners when they are extremely behind in the race.
※3 The administrative fee of 800 yen is included in Entry fee.
※4 All runners should apply for accommodation and the eve party. Please see the details at our web-site
- All ages and genders
(2)Application Periods ：Application must be received between
Friday, March 9th, 2018 12:00am ～ Friday, August 10, 2018 23:59 pm
(3) Selection of participants
On a first-come, -first-served basis until reaching the maximum number of participants.
- Entry Registration
- Runner Bibs,etc, will be distributed at the following date, time and place.
Date：Saturday, September 8th ,2018
Place：Nyukawa Branch,Takayama shi
1）There will be no Runner Bibs distribution on the event day (September 9th).
2）There will be no Runner Bibs distribution at any other time than the mentioned above.
*****You need to go to the check-in venue by yourself at the day before event.****
Please make sure how you receive Runner Bibs in advance.
- Baggage storage
- Date ：Sunday, September 9th ,2018 on race day.
Place： Nyukawa Culture Hall
Time ： 7:00am～1：00pm
1）There will be no Runner Bibs pick-up at any other time than mentioned above.
2）keep your valuables and fragile items on your own.
The organizer will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
The transfer service available to the event venue on 9th of September if you book the accommodation and the eve party.
- Originally design T-shirt will be given to all the runners of the SATOYAMA RUN in HIDATAKAYAMA 2018 as participation prize.
※the prize will not be given to the runner who does not show up at the race.
- Presentation venue:To be announced
・Half Marathon : Top 3 finishers for each category and some persons are selected by lottery.
・Quarter Marathon : Top 3 finishers for each category and some persons are selected by lottery.
- The organizer, in recognition of the importance of protecting personal information, abides by all laws and ordinances concerning the protection of personal information and adheres to the organizer personal information protection policy when handling personal information. The organizer may use personal information for the purposes of delivering better service to the participants. Information may be used in connection with the preparation and delivery of the race guide, results notifications, notifications of other relevant information, and the delivery of services by event sponsors, support organizations and their affiliates, in addition to results (rankings) announcements. The organizer or its representatives may contact participants to confirm information stated in their application forms.
- ①Entry fees will not be refunded in the event of the cancellation of the race if such cancellation is not attributable to the organizer
②All participants are advised to be well prepared for the race. The preparation includes a physical check-up and sufficient training before the race. Consult a doctor for any health risk before participating in the race.
③The organizer will not be responsible in case that a participant arrives late for the event and necessary registration procedures because of traffic conditions and delay in public transportation.
④Instructions by the organizer must be followed with respect to all matters not provided above.
- Instructions on Application
- ①Multiple applications for one event by the same individual will not be considered as valid.
②Declaration of false age, gender or personal information is prohibited. The unregistered individual is not allowed to run in place of the registered applicant. An individual or group that is discovered to have violated the regulation not only will be disqualified from the event but also may be banned from future events.
③Neither a replacement runner nor an assignment of the right to run is allowed. A violation will result in disqualification and the organizer will not make any compensation or refund for the fees paid.
④Entry fees paid will not be refunded in case of violations of ①,②,③ .
⑤No cancellation of entries, or alteration / amendment of information provided by applicants is permitted. The organizer Secretariat may contact an applicant by phone or e-mail, only if there is any problem regarding the registered information.
⑥The organizer will not be responsible for late arrival of entry applications attributable to Internet connection problems.
- Guidelines for participants’ attire while running in SATOYAMA RUN in HIDA TAKAYAMA 2018 1
- Upon entry to the race participants are requested to comply and agree with the following guidelines. The event organizer does not permit any participant to run in a costume that is in violation of the event rules, other laws and regulations, or public order and morals, as well as the prohibitions specified in the following examples ① to ⑪.
If any of these is applicable to a participant, the event organizer may not allow the participant to join the race or may keep the participant from continuing to run even after the race has already started. When applying for entry, it is understood that participants have agreed that objections to these rules shall not be accepted.
①Dressed in clothing or wearing gear that may be dangerous to other runners as it may hurt them or cause a fall. Running with the whole part of the face covered.
・Dressed in clothing that may hurt other runners due to body contact such as those with swords or sticks attached, armored clothing, riveted clothing, full-body / animal suit, etc.
・Carrying or shouldering bulky items longer than 30 cm such as a banner or a flag.
・Long skirts or kimono that may cause a fall.
・Running in tandem or in a manner that may be obstructive to other runners.
②Dressed inappropriately for a sports event or in clothing that is unpleasant to other runners or spectators.
・Being naked or wearing underwear that appears nearly naked.
・Costumes that suggest nudity.
③ Clothing for the purpose of political or religious assertions or propaganda, as well as advertising.
・Dressed with a sash showing the name of a political party or in clothes with political and religious assertions printed on them.
・Costumes that imitate a politician or religious leader, and products.
- Guidelines for participants’ attire while running in SATOYAMA RUN in HIDA TAKAYAMA 2018-2
- ④ Clothing for the purpose of promoting or advertising an individual name, a specified region or an organization that the event organizer does not acknowledge.
⑤ Use of articles that could cause other runners to mistakenly recognize as a starting signal and cause confusion to the management of the race (such as lighting equipment that produces bright or flashing lights, whistles or horns, and fireworks that produces blasting or explosive sounds) or devices with a strong volume of sound that could disturb other runners.
⑥ Acts that cause a delay to the race such as dancing, performing, playing instruments, or standing near the starting or finish lines, or in the streets along the course.
⑦ Soliciting monetary contributions, signatures, etc.
⑧ Preventing emergency vehicle and pedestrians from crossing the course at certain points, when and where they are allowed to do so.
⑨ Dressed in clothing that may difficulty to avoid terrorism.
⑩ Dressed in clothing that may difficulty to use AED (Automated External Defibrillator) and medical equipment.
⑪ Occurrence of issues other than those provided in numbers 1 to 10 that the event organizer judges inappropriate to the race.
Event secretariat information
|Event secretariat||SATOYAMA RUN in HIDA TAKAYAMA Event Secretariat|
|Application address||JTB Sports Station|
|Postal address||7F, MPR Hommachi Bldg,3-1-8 Minami-Kyuhoji-cho, Chuo-ku, Osaka,541-0058,Japan|
Inquiry Desk of Event】
SATOYAMA RUN in HIDA TAKAYAMA Event Secretariat（JTB Corp. Nagoya Department）
Office hours：Mon～Fri 10：00am～5：00pm Japan Standard Time (GMT+9)
Office closed： Every Weekends, National Holidays
【Inquiry Desk of Entry】
JTB Sports Station Desk
Office hours：Mon～Fri 9：30am～5：30pm Japan Standard Time (GMT+9)
Office closed： Every Weekends, National Holidays
Agreement Concerning the Application (When applying to take part in the competition, participants shall have to agree to the following terms and conditions before applying)
① Submissions of the application will assume understanding and agreement upon all terms and conditions of the event. Once the application form is submitted, neither cancellation, change in the race category, nor refund may be made for any personal reason.
② Entry fees will not be refunded in the event of the cancellation of the race due to earthquakes, storms, floods, snow, accidents, or epidemic diseases.
③ The organizer shall not be held responsible for any sickness, loss of personal belongings, or any other accident beyond the administration of emergency first-aid relief.
④ All rights associated with the use of any videos, photographs, articles and records related to the event, including the names, age and addresses (country, prefecture or city) of participants and their likeness for coverage by TV, newspapers, magazines or the Internet, and all rights associated with the publicity based on the use thereof, shall belong to the organizer.
⑤ The organizer shall handle the privacy information of the participants in accordance with the laws and regulations concerning privacy information protection.
⑥ The event will be carried out in accordance with all relevant laws of Japan.