2018 Kagawa Marugame International Half Marathon
Summary of the event
- Period of the event
- 03 Feb 2018〜04 Feb 2018
- Event venue
- Kagawa Kagawa Prefectual Marugame Stadium, Kagawa pref.
- Event type
- The number of capacity
*If or are displayed, it might be a case of not able to participate to apply your family and friends.
Participation application acceptance period
19 Sep 2017 ～ 24 Nov 2017
We recommend that you pay early to reserve your place.
Tickets are available for first come, first served basis.
This is regarding overseas runners of Japan.
※ ELIGIBILITY ※
※ HOW WE CONTACT YOU ※
We contact overseas runners by "e-mail" only.
No documents will be sent to runners by postal service.
Please check your email box frequently to make sure you are updated by us.
Please note that double entry for two days (3km and Half) is not valid
Flow of the event till the event date
The event information
Click(tap) and look at item information
- Feb. 3 & 4, 2018 (Sat. & Sun.) No postponement for rain.
- ★Half marathon(General)
High school students: 2,500 yen
General: 4,500 yen
High school students: 2,500 yen
Jr. high school students: 1,500 yen
*Health insurance included.
- Collection of your bib numbers
- ★At Pikara Stadium (Kagawa Prefectural Marugame Stadium) ★
◆Feb. 3, 2018 (Sat)
3km 10:00～11:40 (male only～11:00)
Half Marathon 10:00～15:00
◆Feb. 4, 2018 (Sun)
Half Marathon A 8:00～ 9:35
Half Marathon B（Both registered and general) 8:00～ 9:50
Half Marathon C（Both registered and general) 8:00～ 10:00
※Please collect your bib number at Pikara Stadium (Kagawa Prefectural Marugame Stadium) 1 hour prior to the start of the race.
※Number bib should be picked 2 days before, previous day, or on the day.
※Any documents will not be sent by post.
- (1) Kagawa Prefectural Marugame Stadium Half Marathon Course (JAAF /IAAF certified course) Half Marathon Division
(2) Pikara Stadium (Kagawa Prefectural Marugame Stadium) area course 3 km Division
- Time Limits
- Half Marathon-----------3 hours
- Start Time
- ◆Half marathon, registered men/women Ａ---Feb. 4 (Sun.) 10: 35
◆Half marathon, registered men/women B ---Feb. 4 (Sun.) 10: 50
◆Half marathon, general men/women B----Feb. 4 (Sun.) 10: 50
◆Half marathon, registered men/women C----Feb. 4 (Sun.) 11: 00
◆Half marathon, general men/women C----Feb. 4 (Sun.) 11: 00
◆3 km (general, Jr.high and high school students) (20 minutes)----Feb. 3 (Sat.) 12: 00 men, 12: 40 women
- Competition Rules
- The race will be conducted in accordance with the 2017 rules and regulations of the JAAF and this competition.
- During the race, if a contestant's progress is extremely delayed, race officials may disqualify him/her from the race in terms of the traffic control, security, and event operations.
5㎞ / 11:50
10㎞ / 12:30
15㎞ / 13:10
18㎞ / 13:35
20㎞ / 13:50
Finish / 14:00
The time limit will be based on the starter gun
- Handling of personal information
- (1) Event organizers and associates will strictly handle all personal information according to privacy protection laws. Personal information acquired will be used for event qualification reviews, printing programs, announcing records/results, making postings to the official event website, and for communication, etc. related to the event.
(2) This event may be televised and/or broadcast on the Internet.
(3) Event video, pictures, articles, personal records, etc. may be used by third parties approved by the organizers and associates for publicity, etc., as well as for posting in the event programs, posters, on TV, on radio, in newspapers, magazines, on the Internet, etc.
- Doping control
- (1) Doping control will be carried out following the International Amateur Athletic Federation’s anti-doping rules and regulations, or Japan’s anti-doping regulations. Urine and/or blood tests will be carried out before and/or after the event. Please follow inspectors’ instructions when being tested. If you are selected for doping control at the event, a photo ID will be required. Please bring a photo ID such as a student ID card, employee ID card, driver’s license, clear copy of your passport, etc.
(2) TUE Application
Participants who, in order to treat conditions, must use substances or methods banned under the International Standards for Prohibition must apply for a “Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE).” For details, please see the Japan Association of Athletics Federation’s homepage or http: //www.jaaf.or.jp/medical/index.html) or the Japan Anti-Doping Agency home page (http: //www.playtruejapan.org/).
(3) Acquiring parental consent for doping control inspections administered to minors
From Jan. 1, 2015 World Anti-Doping Regulations, global standards, and the Japan Anti-Doping Regulations have been revised to require parental consent for doping control inspections administered to participants who are minors (under the age of 20).
① Minors participating in this event must bring an original copy of the consent form to the event after carefully reading the content and affixing their signature/name stamp. The form can be downloaded from http: //www.jaaf.or.jp/pdf/doisho.pdf
② If a minor is chosen to receive a doping exam, he or she must submit their consent form to the NFR representative in the testing area. It must only be submitted once. If the participants is examined more than once, he or she should notify the NFR representative that the form has already been submitted. Testing at the event may be carried out even if the form is not submitted, though it must be done so within seven days after the test (send it to the JAAF office).
- Points to note when participating in the event
- (1)Use public transport, free shuttle bus service, or similar modes of transport whenever possible (The shuttle bus will run between JR Marugame Station or the temporary parking lot and the event site).
(2)Each participant can enter only one event and cannot change the category entered after application.
(3)Strictly observe the distinction between "registered" and "general" in the half-marathon category. (If you violate the distinction, you will be disqualified, and your participation fee will not be refunded.)
(4)Registered runners should accurately enter the name of the organization with which they are affiliated as registered with the Japan Association of Athletics Federations (JAAF).
(5)Runners will start according to the order of the times declared (their best time after January 2015 or their expected time) at the time of application. Please do not declare a false time because it will impede the safe operation of the event. Follow announcements and the instructions of staff members and be sure to start from the designated block. Those who fail to declare their time when applying, who arrive after the assembly time for starting or those who apply the day before the event will start from the last block. Never wedge yourself into another block.
(6)If an emergency vehicle passes through, the race may be stopped.
(7)The organizers will take responsibility for giving first aid during the competition, but they will not do so afterwards. (Please bring your health insurance certificate or similar with you.)
(8)Pay full attention to your health. Be sure to be examined by your doctor before the event and follow his/her instructions. Do not participate in the event if you do not feel well on the day of the event or you are suspected of having caught an infectious disease in the days leading up to the event.
(9)Hand luggage can be left at the designated place, but the organizers will take no responsibility for theft, loss, or any other problems. (Take responsibility for managing your valuables.)
(10)An official record card (costing 1,000 yen) will be issued to registered runners who wish to receive it. Apply on the day of the event (only those who are registered with JAAF).
The records of all participants will be published on the event's website after the event.
(11)If a person with disabilities needs an accompanying runner, a number card will especially be issued for that runner. Contact the secretariat after you complete your application. Persons with disabilities are not allowed to participate with a guide dog.
(12)Persons in wheelchairs are not allowed to participate.
- Registered course for JAAF registered runners
- Half : 21.0975km
- Information for accomodetion
- JTB (Chugoku-Shikoku)Co., Ltd.-Takamatsu division
"Half marathon desk"
Event secretariat information
|Application address||JTB Sports Station|
|Postal address||7F, MPR Honmachi Bldg., 3-1-8, Minami-Kyuhoji-machi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan|
|Business hours||Office Hours: 9:30 - 17:30 Weekdays only, except National Holidays and Dec. 30th to Jan. 3th|
(1) Event applications are limited to one per person. Divisions cannot be changed after your application is submitted.
(2)First-aid for injuries or illnesses occurring during the event will be handled by the event organizer, though we can take no responsibility, liability, etc. (please bring your health insurance card, etc. with you).
(3) Please pay careful attention to your physical condition, receive your doctor's permission, and follow your doctor's advice before participation.
(4) Personal belongings can be stored in the designated area, though no responsibility is accepted for theft,loss, etc.
(5) Runner numbers will be handed out at reception. For registered divisions and elementary school relay runners, affix the number to your chest and back. All other divisions, affix the number to your chest.
(6)Runners will start according to the order of the times declared (their best time after January 2015 or their expected time) at the time of application. Please do not declare a false time because it will impede the safe operation of the event. Follow announcements and the instructions of staff members and be sure to start from the designated block. Those who fail to declare their time when applying, who arrive after the assembly time for starting or those who apply the day before the event will start from the last block. Never wedge yourself into another block.
(7)An official record card (costing 1,000 yen) will be issued to registered runners who wish to receive it. Apply on the day of the event (only those who are registered with JAAF).
The records of all participants will be published on the event’s website after the event.
(8)Half marathon runners must carefully remain in their divisions. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
(9)Those who would like to drive their own vehicles must receive a number card (voucher) specifying their designated parking space. After receiving this in the mail, have it visible when you park in your spot at the event.